Registration – First Steps
What’s the cost?
– Before September 1st Early Bird Discount Registration :$100
– After September 1st – $125
– There are 150 spots open that we hope to fill. However, if you register after those spots are claimed, you will be put on a waiting list and notified. So make sure you register as early as you can.
To register, fill out and submit this form, and carefully read the details on this page.
- Expeditions Unlimited also has a registration process that requires participants print and complete the following forms:
- Medical and Waiver Forms (PDF) Bring Day of Event
- Photo and Video Release Form and Packing Reminder PDF Bring Day of Event
- Food Allergy Action Plan (PDF) Send in two weeks prior
- Expeditions Unlimited requires a 5:1 student to adult chaperone ratio. If you plan on bringing a group of both boys and girls, you will need to provide both male and female chaperones. If any of this is a cause for conflict, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We have been able to work out almost all conflicts this has caused in the past. We don’t want this in inhibit any youth who desires to come from coming!
Registration – Next Steps
Four weeks prior to Called Out:
- We need the approximate gender breakdown of your group.
- We will need a deposit of $30 per participant. Please make checks out to Minnesota Wisconsin Baptist Convention (MWBC). The remaining balance can be paid at the conference. Please send deposits to
Church at Wazeecha Attn: Jolina Janus 8016 County Road FF Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Two weeks prior to Called Out:
- We will need exact numbers and gender breakdowns.
- All necessary food allergy information must be completed and turned in.
If you have students/leaders with food allergies; the food allergy form needs to be turned into Expeditions Unlimited 2 weeks prior! This gives them time to meal plan and purchase food. If not turned in, no guarantees that they can meet the individual’s needs concerning meals. Make sure to provide Called Out Conference name and dates when sending in forms; this assists Expeditions with identifying correct group/dates. For more information, sending forms or questions: see contact info below:
E11844 County Road D L
Baraboo WI 53913